Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Application for Admin Privileges on US Sever #5  (Read 2073 times)

Kackle526

• Server Admin
    • View Profile
[ACCEPTED] Application for Admin Privileges on US Sever #5
« on: October 07, 2012, 08:51:18 PM »
     Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am here today to apply for admin privileges on US Server #5, which is the server I mainly use for Mann vs Machine matches. I think that it could use an admin due to the fact I have not once seen one on the server, and that I frequently come across very ignorant users, or ones that have been afk for what seems like hours at a time.

My Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kackle526/

My In-game Name (currently): [VA]Roboviper

Referrer: None, as I said I never once came across an admin.

Admin Experience: I have little experience being admin, I was only a chat moderator for a while for a Steam Group, which I do not even remember the name of. I do believe however that I would make a good admin and grow to be a great one in time.

Why I should be admin: As I am a frequent user of the server, I have come to notice quite a few things. One: There is on many occasions a rude or ignorant user, trying to boss people around, trying to threaten them to leave, or just complaining of their playstyle. Two: Sometimes there is a user who is afk taking up a slot that could be used to invite a friend. Three: In chat I notice that people are always trying to use pluggins which are not installed on the server, like !resizeme, !thirdperson, !robot. I believe that if I install any of the pluggins which allow these features, users will have a more entertaining experience and possibly will visit the server again.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 04:55:24 PM by Nite »

Nite

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Application for Admin Privileges on US Sever #5
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 11:58:26 PM »
It seems that you're applying to be admin on MvM server, while this is great and all we're mostly looking for admins for our regular servers (see front page of this site for links to them).

Our regular servers run all the plugins you mentioned except !resizeme. Personally, in regards to our MvM servers, they're not really needed. The only one I would think of installing there is thirdperson plugin but robot plugin may hurt more than help. Your feedback is appreciated though.

If you're okay with administrating our non-MvM servers regularly (once every few days at least) then please add me on Steam Friends (I know you added me earlier but I declined since I did not know who you were and didn't see your application) and we can discuss admin terms.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 01:19:05 AM by Nite »

Kackle526

• Server Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Application for Admin Privileges on US Sever #5
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 01:22:29 AM »
I am getting an error saying I cannot add you, do you think you could try adding me instead?