Author Topic: Glitch out in Expert MvM server  (Read 3952 times)

hl2.exehasstoppedworking

• View Profile
Glitch out in Expert MvM server
« on: September 11, 2012, 07:41:31 PM »
This issue only pertains to your Expert MvM server, specifically on the Mech Mutilation mode.

The robots glitch out at the near end of wave 4 where they stop coming, forcing everyone to either quit the server or go spec to force restart. Either way everyone loses their credits.

Nite

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Glitch out in Expert MvM server
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 10:21:57 PM »
Thanks for reporting the issue.

Some waves did not have spawn spots defined so it seems that MvM mode did not know where to spawn the bots. Hopefully this resolves the issue. I also tweaked other minor things such as how bots spawn especially medic bots (they now spawn together with strong bots).

hl2.exehasstoppedworking

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 02:07:43 PM »
Thanks for reporting the issue.

Some waves did not have spawn spots defined so it seems that MvM mode did not know where to spawn the bots. Hopefully this resolves the issue. I also tweaked other minor things such as how bots spawn especially medic bots (they now spawn together with strong bots).

Still glitches out on wave 4, the robots stop coming.

Screenshot of the position during the wave here:

Nite

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 06:35:50 PM »
Made more adjustments to population file... The way I see it, it seems that last "portion" of the 4th wave maybe a bit too big. I modified it a bit so we'll see how that goes.

DarkFang

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 04:58:42 AM »
This happened to me too like 10 minutes ago. There was also a glitch where the bomb (after timing out) would teleport to a random player.