odoriferouspace

Author Topic: New Servers, gameMe, Plugin Overhaul  (Read 16746 times)

Nite

• Administrator
    • View Profile
New Servers, gameMe, Plugin Overhaul
« on: July 27, 2012, 02:56:31 AM »
We now have 3 servers. Two of which are in USA (NJ and IL) and one is in EU (most popular of three). You can join them by simply clicking on banners above. However, if you wish to know their IPs, here they are:
PwnShop EU (Modded using our plugin) - eu.pwnshopgaming.com
PwnShop US@NJ (Modded using our plugin) - us.pwnshopgaming.com:27017
PwnShop US@IL (Stock/Vanilla) - us2.pwnshopgaming.com

We may have a new server coming up in Europe (this will put us at 2 servers in states and 2 in Europe) thanks to a friendly gaming community in Italy.

We also moved from HLStatsX to gameME. You can find our stats on http://pwnshop.gameme.com URL.

Finally, I am in process of overhauling some parts of our plugin. I don't know when it'll be done but this is mostly for stability/optimization purposes. I will also develop a mini-plugin for the vanilla servers that we run that will only have few features which should not get in the way of vanilla settings.

HolyShadow

• Server Admin
    • View Profile
Re: New Servers, gameMe, Plugin Overhaul
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 03:09:34 AM »
THe fuck is wrong with those bots, spamming into a forum which is almost dead...?

Nite

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 11:41:15 PM »
THe fuck is wrong with those bots, spamming into a forum which is almost dead...?

At least this one didn't go on a posting spree...

HolyShadow

• Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 05:54:58 AM »
Yes, however, its really good to see that the servers starts to be played by some regular players now excellent work!